Monday 30 May 2011

Long time, No post!

Hey guys!!
I havent posted in a while ask you may have noticed..









My reason is it wouldn't let me change into my other e-mail (the one for this blog) and I spent like hours everyday trying to work out what happened. Anyway, I finally got signed in sooo yeah woot!!
So yeah just to let you guys get up with the latest here is a little picture I drew! :)




Hehe pooh bear[x
So guys, I've finally got full version of artisteer. Yeah. Im pretty siked about that! :D
And if you want a template I currently have a contest at my blog.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER!


Also the annoying safe chat mode thing has been on for ages..


I really wanna chat wit you guys!! So its really REALLY getting on my nerves. :/ Chobots team will (hopefully) be on it straight away!

So yes, again im sorry for not posting in a while i'll try to keep up with the updates and all that.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment